"A Romantic Grand Canyon Wedding!" Las Vegas, Nevada
Lowest Price From $924.99 USD N/A
Take a helicopter flight over Las Vegas, Lake Mead & the Hoover Dam before landing in the Grand Canyon for your wedding! Roundtrip luxury limousine transportation from your Las Vegas hotel, up to 2 guests, minister, photographer & more included.
Important Note: Each booking must have 2 people only. Helicopter may hold up to 4 passengers plus the minister and pilot. Pricing shown is per person based on a booking of 4 passengers.
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Departure Point:Tour departs from Las Vegas hotels
Departure Time: Weddings available from 8:00am to sunset, please advise at time of booking your preferred time
Hotel Pickup:Click here for a list of local hotels where pick-up / drop-off for this tour is provided free of charge (unless otherwise stated).
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Capture the spirit and excitement of a wedding at the Grand Canyon!
- Let our professional wedding specialist attend to every detail in order to make your day a success!
- A luxury limousine will take you to and from the heliport.
- Take flight in a luxury helicopter with up to 2 guests (helicopter seats 6 passengers, including bride, groom, minister & photographer).
- Enjoy a 12-rose bouquet for the bride and a boutonniere for the groom.
- Say 'I Do' on the Grand Canyon floor.
- Toast to your new life with complimentary champagne & 6 inch wedding cake.
- Receive 100 professional portraits on CD.
- Receive a complimentary certificate holder for your marriage license.
- Or, enjoy our photo tour packages for a Las Vegas Strip photo tour.
This tour / activity has the following tour options. Click the "Check Availability" button to select a travel date and confirm availability for your preferred tour option.
- Price from USD $924.99
- Grand Canyon ceremony; roundtrip helicopter flights from Las Vegas; wedding cake; rose bouquet & boutonniere; 100 photos on CD; certificate holder; private limo service
- Code: BPKG
Basic Package & 1-hr Photo
- Price from USD $1,007.19
- Grand Canyon ceremony; roundtrip helicopter flights from Las Vegas; wedding cake; rose bouquet & boutonniere; 100 photos; certificate holder; private limo service; 1-hr limo photo tour
- Code: BPKG1
Basic Package & 2-hr Photo
- Price from USD $1,049.69
- Grand Canyon ceremony; roundtrip helicopter flights from Las Vegas; wedding cake; rose bouquet & boutonniere; 100 photos; certificate holder; private limo service; 2-hr limo photo tour
- Code: BPKG2
In the field provided, please enter what time you would like your ceremony performed, and we will do our best to accommodate your wedding needs.
Let our friendly driver pick you up in a luxury limousine for your spectacular helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon. The limousine fits up to six guests for no additional cost. Soar over Las Vegas, Lake Mead & the world famous Hoover Dam. Journey deep into the greatest natural wonder of the world - the Grand Canyon!
We’ll land in the Grand Canyon on a bluff, which is accessible only by helicopter. Say your vows as you overlook the mighty Colorado River. After your ceremony, return to Las Vegas. Enjoy views of Downtown Las Vegas, Fremont Street, the Stratosphere Tower & the Las Vegas Strip before returning to our heliport and your waiting limousine.
Grand Canyon Helicopter Wedding includes:
- Wedding coordinator (contacts you within 48 hours of your booking)
- Courtesy roundtrip limousine transfers between your hotel and airport
- Exclusive helicopter for the bride & groom with up to 2 guest (subject to weights provided)
- A 12 rose bridal bouquet
- Groom's boutonniere to match
- An 6-inch white wedding cake with complimentary champagne toast
- Your professional photographer will create 100 candid and traditional posed photos.
Upgrade your wedding with one of the following:
- 1-Hour Limousine Photo Tour - Enjoy a 1 hour photo tour onboard our luxury limousine with 2 stops on the world famous Las Vegas Strip.
- 2-Hour Limousine Photo Tour - Enjoy a 2 hour photo tour onboard our luxury limousine with 4 stops on the world famous Las Vegas Strip.
Important Note: Each booking must have 2 people only.
Frequently Asked Las Vegas Wedding Questions:
How can I get a marriage license in Las Vegas?
Obtaining a marriage license in Las Vegas is very easy. The cost is $60.00 cash and you will need to bring a valid driver's license or passport for identification. They will not accept credit cards, checks or money orders. There is no waiting period and no blood test is required. In addition, you will not need to present divorce papers.
How much am I supposed to tip everyone?
Driver gratuity (approx. $US35.00)
Where can I get a marriage license in Las Vegas?
The Clark County Marriage Bureau is open daily from 8:00 AM until midnight all year long, including holidays. It is located in Downtown Las Vegas at 201 Clark Avenue, on the corner of Clark Avenue and Third Street.
How can I get a certified copy of the marriage license?
If you need a certified copy of the marriage license, you can follow the simple instructions printed on the back. You can either do this via mail or in person here in Las Vegas during normal business hours. The cost is $10.00, and you will need to present a copy of your marriage license.
What is the waiting period for obtaining a marriage license in Las Vegas?
There is no waiting period. At off-peak times, the process takes only 15-30 minutes. You may experience some delays on Saturdays and holidays. If you have any additional questions regarding your license, you may call (702) 671-0600.
Please Note: Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, we reserve the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Upon check out please provide your preferred time for the wedding in the special requirements field.