"See the Colorado River and Black Canyon at its finest"
Lowest Price From $159.89 USD $149.89 USD
Relax and enjoy the scenery of Black Canyon and views of Hoover Dam. Let your guide share the history of this magnificent geological area. Your tour will include a picnic box lunch with a choice of a sandwich, chips, fruit and a beverage to enjoy on a shoreline beach of the Colorado River.
Book now and the price displayed includes a discount of 5% on the recommended retail rate!
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Operates:February 1 to November 30
December 1 to January 31
Wednesday and Saturday
Departure Point:Tour departs from most Las Vegas hotels
Departure Time: Between approximately 7:30am and 9:00am, depending on hotel location
Hotel Pickup:Click here for a list of local hotels where pick-up / drop-off for this tour is provided free of charge (unless otherwise stated).
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Enjoy a relaxing motorized pontoon boat ride down the Colorado River - a smooth calm ride with no wild whitewater.
- Exciting surprises await you around every corner as you pass caves, hot bubbly waterfalls & springs!
- Full-day river-rafting adventure on the Colorado River's Black Canyon.
- Experienced and knowledgeable guide.
- Spot desert plants and wildlife like the cliff-hanging big horn sheep!
- Stop at Willow Beach, where you'll have the opportunity to photograph, explore and shop for a unique souvenir.
- Remember to bring your camera!
- Rare views of the Hoover Dam.
- Enjoy a boxed lunch at Willow Beach after swimming in the cool waters.
- Complimentary roundtrip transportation from most Las Vegas hotels.
Accompanied by your informative guide, you will board the raft at the base of the mighty Hoover Dam, for a view of the dam that few people have the opportunity to see. The rafts are outfitted with safety equipment required and recommended by the Coast Guard so you can feel safe along your journey.
Make sure to bring your camera because the views of Black Canyon and ghe surrounding areas are breathtaking. You may catch a glimpse of bighorn sheep and other types of wildlife as you glide along the smooth waters.
Your raft will stop along the way to give you a chance to cool off in the clear waters below the Hoover Dam. Take time to enjoy your boxed lunch that is provided, while listening to the desert sounds. Watch the stunning contrasts in color between the water and Black Canyon's walls.
The trip will end at Willow Beach, on the Arizona side, where you will have time to shop for souvenirs before returning to your Las Vegas hotel.