Thoroughly enjoyed the Grand Canyon Tour. It was the best gift we have given ourselves.
We didnt want the flight to end so soon. A great way to see one of our countrys treasures.
Reviewed by:Nicholas B.,
USA, October 2014 Read all 4,450 reviews » View recent photos »
Book now, guarantee your seat, and save up to 25% per person!
Lowest Price From $324.99 USD N/A
Take off on our All American Grand Canyon Helicopter Flight, with champagne lunch in the Grand Canyon and free limo hotel transportation. Book now & save 20% per person on our #1 Grand Canyon helicopter tour. Fly to the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas by helicopter, soaring over Lake Mead and the mighty Hoover Dam, then land inside the Grand Canyon for a champagne picnic lunch with stunning views. On the return Grand Canyon helicopter flight to Vegas you'll get a fly-over of the world famous Las Vegas Strip! Roundtrip Las Vegas hotel transportation (a free limo upgrade is included), expert in-flight narration & lunch are included.
TOP RATED! This is our top-rated Grand Canyon helicopter tour, with a 5-star average (highest rating).
Due to the extreme popularity of this tour, your preferred tour date & time may not be available - so BOOK NOW to lock in your reservation. Please note, we will confirm your actual pickup time on your voucher.
Travel by December 31, 2014 and the price displayed includes a 22% discount off the local supplier's price for an Early Morning departure on Sundays, or up to an 14% discount for all other times. Book with us and save!
Looking for availability? We're experiencing heavy demand so if your preferred dates are unavailable try this popular alternate helicopter tour or call us directly for last-minute availability at +1-800-566-5868.
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Duration:3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point:Pick up is available from select Las Vegas hotels
Early morning: 7am - 8am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time. All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel Pickup:Click here for a list of local hotels where pick-up / drop-off for this tour is provided free of charge (unless otherwise stated).
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Soar over the West Rim of the Grand Canyon before descending almost 3,200 feet below the Canyon Rim.
- Enjoy views of the Grand Canyon that can only be seen from the Canyon floor.
- Dine on a Champagne picnic under our authentic Indian Ramada Shelter.
- Return to Las Vegas from the Grand Canyon and experience sensational sightseeing as you fly along the Las Vegas Strip!
- Enjoy your comfortable flight in our state-of-the-art A-Star helicopters!
- Fly low over Lake Mead & the Hoover Dam for unbeatable photo opportunities.
- Multilingual digital narration is available upon request (Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian & Japanese).
- Listen as your pilot offers expert narration on these amazing sights.
- Complimentary roundtrip transportation provided in a luxury limousine from Las Vegas hotels to McCarran Airport - not Boulder City!
- Please note: The listed price does not include a USD $49 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
This tour / activity has the following tour options. Click the "Check Availability" button to select a travel date and confirm availability for your preferred tour option.
Early Morning; A-Star
- Price from USD $324.99
- Early morning departure for the Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour. Flight departs Las Vegas between 7am and 8am on an A-Star helicopter
- Code: EARLYAM_ASTAR
Early Morning; EC-130
- Price from USD $354.99
- Early morning departure for the Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour. Flight departs Las Vegas between 7am and 8am on an EC-130 helicopter
- Code: EARLYAM_EC130
Late Morning; A-Star
- Price from USD $369.99
- Late morning departure for the Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour. Flight departs Las Vegas between 9:45am and 10:45am on an A-Star helicopter
- Code: LATEAM_ASTAR
Late Morning; EC-130
- Price from USD $399.99
- Late morning departure for the Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour. Flight departs Las Vegas between 9:45am and 10:45am on an EC-130 helicopter
- Code: LATEAM_EC130
Early Afternoon; A-Star
- Price from USD $359.99
- Early afternoon departure for the Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour. Flight departs Las Vegas between 12:30pm and 1:30pm on an A-Star helicopter
- Code: EARLYPM_ASTAR
Early Afternoon; EC-130
- Price from USD $389.99
- Early afternoon departure for the Grand Canyon All American Helicopter Tour. Flight departs Las Vegas between 12:30pm and 1:30pm on an EC-130 helicopter
- Code: EARLYPM_EC130
We offer you a one-of-a-kind adventure to one of the 7 wonders of the world - the majestic Grand Canyon. Enjoy roundtrip hotel transportation with our free upgrade to a Luxury Limousine.
Take flight from Las Vegas in our luxurious, state of the art 6-passenger, A-Star helicopters and soar over Lake Mead & the Hoover Dam. Take this opportunity to snap a few pictures, before we whisk you to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon (flight time is approximately 45 minutes).
Listen as our pilot offers expert narration on these amazing sights via 2-way radio headsets. Multilingual digital narration is available upon request (Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian & Japanese).
Upon entering the Grand Canyon, we descend nearly 3,200 feet and land on the Canyon floor for your Champagne picnic. Toast your All American Adventure as you dine under our authentic Indian Ramada shelter.
After lunch, take to the air for our return journey to Las Vegas (approximately 45 minutes). We'll take you around the East side of Lake Mead for a glimpse of the Valley of Fire before flying along the world famous Las Vegas Strip for amazing aerial views.
Please note: the listed price does not include a $49.00 per person surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Important: Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, the maximum weight limit per passenger is 275lbs (125kg or 19.6 st). For passengers over the maximum, please see the Deluxe All American Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour.
Passengers must re-confirm their body weights when confirming their helicopter tour. Guests 18 years old and older must bring a valid government issued photo ID for this tour. Infant children must be under the age of two have proof of age, such as a passport and are considered lap children.
Price does not include a $49.00 per person surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Please Note: Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, we reserve the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be, providing there’s space on the aircraft, accommodated if the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking