"Experience The North Rim Of The Grand Canyon!"
Lowest Price From $298.99 USD N/A
Experience the North Rim of the mighty Grand Canyon from both air & ground! Visit a real working cowboy ranch at the North Rim and dine on a complimentary BBQ meal. Roundtrip Las Vegas Strip hotel transportation, scenic air tour, guided North Rim van tour & lunch included.
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
April 1 to October 31 - Daily
Departure Point:Tour departs from most Las Vegas hotels
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation. All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel Pickup:Click here for a list of local hotels where pick-up / drop-off for this tour is provided free of charge (unless otherwise stated).
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address.
- Complimentary, air-conditioned Las Vegas Strip hotel pickup and return included for your convenience.
- Enjoy a scenic tour to the Grand Canyon onboard our state-of-the-art air-conditioned airplane.
- Fly below the Canyon's Rim through to the inner gorge, where you'll land at a peaceful and secluded landing site deep in the canyon lands.
- Experience genuine western hospitality at the Bar 10 Ranch.
- Take part in one of the many ranch activities such as: skeet shooting, volleyball or hiking (included) or an ride your own ATV to the inner gorge of the Grand Canyon (additional).
- Check out the souvenirs at the Bar 10 Gift Shop and bring back some great memories of your trip!
- Let our cowboy guides share with you stories of the rich history of the Grand Canyon.
- Spend time - approximately 1.5 hours - at the Grand Canyon Rim taking it all in!
- Take a short informative hike at the inner gorge of the canyon.
This tour / activity has the following tour options. Click the "Check Availability" button to select a travel date and confirm availability for your preferred tour option.
Tour & Hike
- Price from USD $298.99
- Roundtrip flights from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon North Rim; 2-hr guided van tour at canyon; optional 30-min hike; Western-style lunch; pickup/drop off from selected Las Vegas hotels
- Code: THK
- Price from USD $368.99
- Roundtrip flights from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon North Rim; 1.5-hr ATV ride from ranch to North Rim; Western-style lunch; pickup/drop off from selected Las Vegas hotels
- Code: ATV
Let us pick you up at your Las Vegas hotel for an amazing adventure at the Grand Canyon North Rim. Take flight above Lake Mead & Hoover Dam en route to one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the mighty Grand Canyon.
Fly below the canyon rim through to the inner gorge, where you'll land at a peaceful and secluded landing site deep in the canyon lands. The fun begins as a real western cowboy meets you at the airstrip for a quick 10-minute ride up to the real working Bar 10 Ranch.
Spend time checking out the grounds, the horse corrals, the bunkhouses & the covered wagon camping quarters with time to visit the Bar 10 Gift Shop for some souvenirs.
Don't get too comfy - next we are off to the beautiful natural edge of the Grand Canyon North Rim. Enjoy a scenic, narrated approximate 45-minute drive from the ranch out to the canyon rim.
There's plenty of time at the canyon's edge (1.5 hours approximately) to view and photograph remarkable overlooks, rugged lava flows, the Colorado River & the magnificent Grand Canyon.
While you've been off having fun, Mom has been in the kitchen cookin' up the finest Dutch Oven Western Style lunch, ready for your return to the Ranch. Enjoy a hearty mixin' of BBQ beef stew, home cooked potatoes & carrots, fresh salad and bread and our favorite, the "gooey" home baked chocolate chip cookies. Wash it down with Mom's coffee (Meal subject to change - depends what Mom's cookin' up for the day).
Activities at the ranch may vary depending on time of day but don't worry you'll still get to do it all! After all this excitement, fly back to Las Vegas for your complimentary hotel return.
Optional ATV Upgrade:
Put on your helmet, goggles & gloves (included) and head off to the edge of the inner gorge by ATV! Start your engines and travel out over ancient and rugged pioneer trails on an approximate 1.5-hour journey you'll never forget. (approximately 45 minutes in each direction).
ATV riders must be at least 16 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
Leave behind the cars, the long lines and the onslaught of rushing people and escape to solitude and seclusion. There is no experience in the world that equals the grandeur and history of the Grand Canyon. Get to know the real cowboys who still call this area home. Let our cowboys keep you safe and make sure you don't miss a thing.
A minimum number of passengers are required to operate the tour.
Multilingual digital narration available in English, Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Korean & Chinese (Mandarin).
Infant children must be under the age of two and are considered lap children.
Nathan Burton Comedy Show
Daily at 4pm, except Monday's and Saturday's
The Flamingo Showroom
Please note: Lance Burton will be dark from January 4th - February 8th